Pages

Sunday 14 July 2019

Writing: Write About Anything

On Tuesday I woke up from my sleep and I felt like I just wanted to play with my friend. And forget about going to school. But my mum just forced me out of bed, and so I had to go to school.

So I went to school and my friend and I started to do dares on each other. First we started off with soft dares like run to the wall and run back. When it was class time they started to do really bad dares like stand in the middle of the classroom and scream I love ice cream. They actually did and we didn’t even back out on any of them. But there was one dare that got me. I had to dress up as Mr. Burt and tell people off.

So I sneaked into Mr. Burt’s office and took his hat and jacket and wore it. Then I went to room 22 and started to be Mr. Burt and started to tell kids off. What I didn’t know was that there were visitors here. The visitors and Mr. Burt Walked into room 22 and saw me telling kids off well wearing Mr. Burt’s Jacket and Hat. Until he said my name I knew that this was a bad thing to do. I really wanted to cry but I knew that I just needed to hold it in. It was really bad because first of all I was getting into trouble by the principal Mr. Burt but also I was getting into trouble in front of very important visitors. Then Mr. Burt said to the visitors to just check out other classes while he sorts me out. Then I started to cry and then Mr. Burt took me and the people I told off to his office.

First he talked to the kids I told off. When they went he had to deal with me. Then I thought but why did I even do this dare. I didn’t want to say that it was a dare because that would have meant that I would get in more trouble because I wasn’t supposed to do dares in class time I was so scared and sad at the same time. I was so scared because I didn’t know if I would get put on detention a whole week or even go home and not come to school for a whole week. I was so scared. When Mr. Burt spoke to me I started to stop crying because Mr. Burt spoke to me very calmly and he wasn’t mad at me at all. He was just very disappointed at me. He said that I will be on detention today. I said "Okay that will be fine."

When I went to detention I thought about what I did wrong. I also made a card for Mr. Burt to say how sorry I am. Also I knew that I had learnt my lesson from today. Never do dares in school time.


No comments:

Post a Comment