Pages

Friday 12 July 2019

Blogging Challenge: Task 5: Origami Box

Task Five: Origami

Instructions


Read
- What is Origami?  - Link here
- Watch the video on History here

Activity
- You are going to get the chance to do some origami.
- Use this website to help you with your designs - Instructions

Materials
- You will need paper. The paper needs to be SQUARE not RECTANGLE.

Share
- Create a blog post about Origami and Share your creations that you have made so far.




Task Description: This is my next task for the blogging challenge. This was by far the hardest one out of all because I didn't have a square shaped paper and I also didn't know how to even make origami. Anyways instead of making like the real origami I had made a origami box. When I finished making my first origami box it was hard but when I tried it again I got the hang of it and started to make pretty cool origami boxes. I hope to be one of the lucky prize winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment