Pages

Friday 12 July 2019

Holiday Blogging: Task 4. Will it Sink or Float?

Task Four: Floating Challenge

Instructions


Read
- The Titanic Site about Buoyancy - Link here
- Watch the videos as well!

Experiment
- The aim of this experiment is to test whether things float or not.

Find something large in your house that you can put water in (a big bowl will do if you have nothing else).
Collect some things from around your house and garden that you can test. 

WARNING: Only test things that your parents say are ok to get wet!
Before you place the object into the water make a prediction about whether you think the object will float or not.

Write
- Fill out the presentation here 
- Share on your blog


Task Description: This is my fourth task for the blogging challenge and this was all related and will it sink or float? this was pretty hard but I managed to finish it and now I get to work on my other task. This blogging challenge has put me on to another level of blogging and I feel like the only thing I'm doing in the holiday is blogging but i to blog so it is no problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment