Pages

Thursday 18 July 2019

Blogging Challenge: Task 9: Creative Writing

Task Nine: Creative Writing

Instructions

Read - Read the three story starters - Link here
Write - Choose 1 of the story starters above
- Copy the story starter you have chosen
- Paste it into a new doc and continue to write it till the end.


My little cousin is an evil genius. Yes, evil. Not in the ‘they’re so annoying’ kinda cute evil way, but in the ‘they literally want to rule the world’ kinda evil way. Let me explain…

My little cousin was born with a brain 3x bigger than a normal person, however they must of been born with a heart 3x times smaller because they are just plain evil. Anyway, I could tell you an endless number of crimes and naughty things they have gotten up to over the years, but this one tops the list. This one was the worst, let me tell you about the time they had interrupted the pasta not once but twice during a funeral and blamed it all on me.

So there was a time where my our great grandmother had passed away and we had to get ready. While we were getting ready my cousin had smashed a glass cup on the floor. Then my mum came in with an angry expression and said “ WHO DID THIS” my little cousin had cried and cried and said I was angry at him and smashed the glass cup. Of course my mum had believed him and gave me in trouble. So my little cousin was already up to no good. Once I got in trouble I didn’t talk to anyone at all I was so angry, but I knew that if I got angry at my little cousin I would know that he would jut im st cry.

Anyways we were at my great grandmother service and the pasta just finished say a prayer. It was time to say speeches about our great grandmother. That was when my little cousin decided to yell out “CHEESE”. When my cousin said cheese that was the time when I needed to go to the toilet so I stood up and every one looked at me in an angry way. I was so confused and I knew that my cousin said cheese but I didn’t know why they were looking at me and not him. At that time my mum came up to me and pulled me by the ear and took me outside. She gave me a huge growling at that time tears started to come out of my eyes. I tried to convince my mum that it wasn’t me but she didn’t believe me. So once again my mum pulled me back into the church and sat with me the whole time to make sure that “I wouldn’t do that” which I never eve did.

So as we went further into the service once again my little cousin decided to yell out “CHEESE” again but he stood up and said it. At that time everyone looked at our direction again but looked at my little cousin. Again at the time my mum once again took myself along with my cousin outside. She was so angry yet confused. She asked us “ why are you acting like that” as always we answered “ I don’t”. So then I decided to say what I wanted to say since this morning. I said “ well do you know how the glass cup smashed on the ground it was all his fault he just cried so he could get away with it and he did.'' This was what my cousin said “ OK maybe if I did fake cried but that was all because you get all the attention and your mum barely looks at me and that really hurts”. Then my mum says “ ohh I’m so sorry I didn’t think you felt this way”. Then my mum said to me “ ohh i’m so sorry for giving you growlings I hope you forgive me”. Then I said ‘ it all right and cousin I’m sorry for being mad at you I family and I love you FRIENDS”. Then my cousin said “ FRIENDS”. At that point on my cousin and I became friends.



Task Description: This is another task for the blogging challenge in fact it is our second to last task to do for the holidays. This was a pretty hard task because there was one thing we had to do and I didn't know how to do it. What we had to do was make an animation about our story and to me it was super hard. Also another hard thing was that I had to do my writing and while I was doing my writing my siblings had a scary movie on and it was so tempting not to watch a parts but I got my work done just before the movie finished which was good.

Since there is one more task I will be trying to make the last task the best task. I hope to be one of the lucky winners when go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment