Pages

Sunday 21 July 2019

Writing: Trip to the MOVIES



Spider Man 
Far From Home.
On Tuesday two of my aunties took myself my siblings and my cousins out to watch a recent movie that just came out... SPIDER MAN FAR FROM HOME. The movies that my aunties took us was the one in Manukau. It was a bit of a drive since there was a lot of traffic. Also since there were 10 of us we took 2 car a van and a normal sized car.

While we were driving we were a bit nervous because we had took 4 bags filled with snack for us to eat and we were unsure if they were going to confiscate all our bags.

Once we finally found a parking we went up the escalator (which took us to cinemas) we met up with the others and brought all the tickets.

It was time to see if they were going to confiscate our bags or let us be. We were so nervous… So we went to show our tickets to the movie worker and they didn’t do anything which was a great sign.

Once we got into the cinema we looked for our seats and just to let yous know it wasn’t easy… So once we finally found our seats and got all comfortable we ate some of our snacks.


So we waited and waited until finally the movies had started. Since it is a new movie I won’t tell the readers a lot but I will say that it was differently a really cool movie. Our whole family loved it. It was also cool because it had my best Disney character on it Zendaya and she was an awesome actor.

Overall the movie trip was super fun and what made it 10x better was that we got to spend time with our cousins.

Task Description: Since it was the last day of the school holidays i wanted to do my last post for the school holidays. I wanted to talk about my trip to movies. It was super fun. I can't wait for school tomorrow and to see all my friends and to also see who were the lucky winners for the blogging challenge.

1 comment:

  1. WOW i have not seen Spider maan far from home yet so very lucky you got in with your snacks. FROM KAHURANGI

    ReplyDelete