Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Blogging Challenge: Task 7: Clean Your Room

Task Seven: Clean your Room

Instructions


Read - How to clean your room - Link here Activity - You are going to clean your room and take some before and after photos! *(if you don’t want to photograph your room, or it’s already clean, just pick a different job to do instead) Create - Take a photo of your messy room for the Before photo - Start the google stopwatch on your chromebook (stop when you finish) - Take an After Photo - Create a blog post about cleaning your room. Be sure to include how long it took, and both - Before and After Photos


Task Description: This is another task for the blogging challenge. The reason why I am posting 7th task on the 8th day was because yesterday my family and I were so busy so I saved this task for today. Anyways this task was all about CLEANING YOUR ROOM. The most hard part of the challenge for me was to try not get my sisters bed in the photo. We do share rooms but because she had already cleaned her side of the bed and it wouldn't be nice for me to just mess it up again so what I did was cut her side of the room so that you could only see my messy side. Overall it was a fun challenge and it is time to hop on to task 8.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we have to face a lot of confusion when we found different opinion of different hundreds of articles related to same question. But I think now I am close to resolve my doubts after reading this blog.
    School Cleaning Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Are Professional we are Expert just visit our site and book your service .we offer Cleaning Services, Maid services Home Cleaning, School Cleaning House Cleaning service just Book Now

    ReplyDelete