Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Blogging Challenge: Task 8: Logo

Task Eight: Logo

Instructions




Read

- What is a logo?  - Link here

- Watch the video on what logo’s are here



Challenge
- Team 4 Holiday Blogging needs it’s own logo!
- If we can create an Team 4 holiday blogging logo, then we could create our own badge for our blogs.
- What is a badge for your blog? - link here

Create
- Your challenge is to design a logo for the Team 4 Holiday blogging and share it on your blog.
- If the teachers like your design, then they might turn it into the actual logo!
- You can do your design on programme you choose, or on paper. 

Share
- Once your design is complete share it on your blog.
- Please include at least a paragraph of writing explaining your logo, and why you think it is a good one.

Task Description: This is my 8th task for the blogging challenge which means theirs only 2 more task for us to do and then we are do. This was surprisingly really hard because first I tried drawing my logo on a paper and it didn't work so well I was just like drawing on the paper and when I messed it up I grabbed another paper it was so difficult but then I had a good idea to draw my logo on a google slide and both my logos turned out great I had a little trouble here and there but I managed to push myself and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment