Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Day one Activty 2.

Day one Activty 2.

We had to tell our viwers what our hometown is and what speical about I. If you don't know what your hometown is it is just where you where born. My hometown is Auckland because I was born in Auckland that is what my hometown is. What's speical about my hometown is that it is the home to the world's largest Polynesian Population. In Auckland it also has over 50 volcanoes.
 That is the reason why I love Auckland and why it is Important to me. Oh Most of all I love Auckland heaps because I was born in Auckland.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora & Mālō e lelei & Tālofa Oalii,
    My name is Patricia and I am part of the SLJ team. Thanks for completing another activity!
    It's nice to know that you enjoy live in Auckland, I do too! I love to live here because we can easy access great parks full of nature and playgrounds. I also like the fact that we have so many amazing beaches close by so everyone can enjoy it. Your hometown is the place where you live and spend most of your time so far, so yes, Auckland is your hometown. I like how you mentioned that Auckland has the largest Polynesian population which helps to make this city a more colourful and happy place. Also, you are the first student who mentioned the volcanoes. Have yo been visiting any of these volcanoes around Auckland? I've been at the Rangitoto for a sunset and it was terrific!
    Keep up with the good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete