Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Day 3 Activty 1

Day 3 Activty 1

This is what I had to do On your blog, post a description of your beast. Use interesting adjectives (describing words) to tell us about your beast.


My beast is called ultimate warior he always liked to paint he face with the colours of pink, orange, green, and also white. He also had long hair that was the colour black. He was also had very very hairy legs and amrs but he liked it never wanted to shave it. He really loved to eat burgers and hot french fries. he also loved to play basketball, rugby, and cricket. He is a very tanleted person. He also like to be funny.

1 comment:


  1. Kia Ora Oalii,

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to check out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs

    Wow, your beast sounds very interesting and colourful! Has your beast got a name? He sounds like he would be lots of fun to hang out with because there are so many sports he would love to play with you. I am similar to him because I love burgers and french fries as well. Are they your favourite foods as well? I can tell from your description that he would an amazing warrior, I can imagine him hiding from his enemies before he attacks them.

    Keep up the amazing work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete