Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Day 2 Activity 1 Week 2

Day 2 Activity 1 Week 2

This is what I had to do On your blog, tell us whether or not you would like to try flax weaving. Does it interest you? Why or why not?


I would love to try doing weaving again with the flaxs. Yes I have already done weaving with my Te Reo Moari Teacher Whea Francis. The one the I had did we Whea Francis was just for beggners. I had so much fun doing it. At first I didn't know what I was doing so asked my teacher Mrs. Moala to help me . Once she had helped me I got the hang of it and I was so happy. Anyways I would want to do weaving with flax again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There Oalii!

    Hope you are enjoying your holidays! You are so lucky to learn all about flax weaving at school. What a cool school! I wish my school taught me how to flax weave. I have never tried flax weaving, But It looks super complicated!
    What did you make out of flax at school?

    Keep up the creativity and hard work
    He Whetu Koe! (You’re a star!)
    Hasiba

    ReplyDelete