Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Day 4 Activity 3 Week 1

Day 4 Activity 3 Week 1

This is what we had to do On your blog tell us where you would build your hotel and what you would use to build it. For an extra five points, use Google Drawings to design one room in your hotel. You can also use a paper and pencil to draw your room, take a picture of the drawing, and post it on your blog.

I would want to make my hotel out of bricks and would because I think that it is the strongest thing to make out of a house or hotel in this case a hotel. I would also would want to build the hotel in the country Samoa because it is really nice there and it is really cool there to because when it rains the rain drips warm not cold there warm so that's cool to. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Oalii,

    My name is Susie and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) team this year.

    Wow, I really like how you've designed your hotel! I think it is awesome that you've tinted the windows using different colours so that it stands out. Building this hotel in Samoa sounds like a dream. Are you planning to build it right in front of a beach or somewhere in the city?

    Also, have you thought of a name for this hotel yet? I would love to know!

    Have an amazing day,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete