Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Art Projects


Hi the is my aboriginal art. This art is filled with cave symbols in my art it is actually telling us a story. It is telling you the a group of men had speared a animal emu and then took it back to the camp fire to roast the emu. It was fun the first thing that I did was did my background in dye that colours that I was going for was blue at the top of the paper and then the blue fating into green Then I let it set to dry. After that I had drew my symbols on what I had based my story on. After that I went outside and filled in the pencils with acrylic paint but I didn't use a paint brush I had used a stick with a round sponge on the top. With that I had to do dots to finish off my work. This is the finishing art of the Aboriginal art Hope you like it. 





This is my pottery art. My them is watermelon. I had so much fun doing this. Team four got heap of terracota pots. With those pots we got to paint how every we want it. I hope you like my pottery. Also what I have learnt is that it if you do it nice and simple it stand out more. I hope you like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment