Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Day 2 activity 2 Week 2

Day 2 activity 2 Week 2

This is what I had to do On your blog, tell us about this person. Who are they? Why are they, in your opinion, so strong and tough?
For me I had pick someone that I know which is my Dad.

My Day is a strong, helpful, and humble man. I picked him because to me he is tough and strong and also helpful. As you may have probably already know that he looks after all 5 of us kids on his own because my Mum had passed away from brest cancer. Anyways he is so strong and that is why I chose him to be my person for this blog post. Also I had chose him because he always put family before him. When ever I need him or my brothers and sisters need him he come straight away and gives us what we need.
I love him so much.

2 comments:

  1. Your dad is pretty amazing Oalii! He definitely puts you and your siblings first and wants the best for each of you! Another reason for dad is strong is that he is doing what he needs to do to ensure the best future for you all by going back to school himself. Have you shown your blog post to dad so he can read it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oalii,

    This is Ms Nalder! I am not at Pt England School anymore because I am looking after my baby girl called Laila. I am working for the Summer Learning Journey now so I still get to read your blogs!

    I loved reading this blog post. It made me a little bit sad but also happy. I know how amazing your dad is. I also know that he helps a lot of other kids at Pt England School too.

    That's a really lovely family photo that you included in this blog post.

    Much love to you and your family,

    Ms Nalder

    ReplyDelete