Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Day 2 Activty 1

Day 2 Activty 1.
This is what we had to do.
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to go and visit Tāne Mahuta one day. Be sure to tell us why you do (or do not) want to visit this endemic tree.
I would love to goto this place Tane Mahuta because I love trying new things or going somewhere I haven't been before. So I haven't been to Tane Mahuta so I really want to go there. Also I really want to and see the big Kauri tree. The Kauri is a really tall tree. That is why I want to go to Tane Mahuta.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora & Namaste Oalii,
    I think is really cool that you want to visit Tāne Mahuta and try new things, that's the spirit! I love to try new things even if it makes me scare sometimes still I like to give things a go! Do you know that the tree height is 45.2 meters? That is pretty tall right?!! I am wondering if anybody has climb it yet, what do you reckon?
    Keep up with the great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete