Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Day 5 Activity 2 Week 1

Day 5 Activity 2

This is what I had to do On your blog, write a letter to your best friend or a family member telling them about your trip to the tundra. To earn full points your letter must have a greeting (eg. Dear…) followed by 5 – 6 sentences of information about what your experience.


Dear Dad, I just came back from Turda and let me tell you it was cold experience for me.

First I tarvelled on a plane who was so exciting since this was my first time travelling somewhere on a plane. It felt so strange for me because I was used to being on land than being up high in the sky. As I looked through my window all I see is the high Mountains covered with snow. Also beside that I had saw a lake that was compeltly forzen. As I had got off the plane I was freezing cold. As I went to my Hotel room I went in the bed and covered myself with a heap of blankets it was so cold there. As I finally got thourgh the first night a had 2 more nights left to go. As I woke up in the last morning I felt a little warm but it was still so cold. As I hoped in the plane a had a good warm sleep. Once I woke up I was back home in Auckland I was so happy to be back home.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora again Oalii,

    Well done on your consistent effort with the Summer Learning Journey! We really love the fact that you have been making fun and informative posts, you should be so proud of yourself.

    You have done an excellent job on describing how you felt flying, for someone who hasn’t been a plane before, kai pai. I bet it was cold there, you did a good job by grabbing heaps of blankets to look after yourself. I wonder what you would of done if you couldn’t find any blankets? I bet it must of been relief when you woke up and you were home in the warm, sunny Auckland.

    Keep up the awesome work!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete