Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

K.P.M.G Trip.

Yesterday, the Extension group went to K.P.M.G along with a few other people in team 5. We were lucky enough to have Miss West and Mr Jacobsen come along with us, they made good sure everthing was organised, made sure we were polite, and overall made sure we all had fun. In this writing I'll be sharing one of my highlights from the trip.

My main highlight from the day was doing my experiment. All of us got into groups, our group name was Earth, the other group names were Fire, Air, and Water. Each group was give a experiment to do based around our group names. For our experiment we had to make oobleck, which is basically just cornstarch and water mixed together. Making my oobleck I noticed, if you added pressure to it, it would feel solid, and add less pressure it would become a liquid. It was very fun but also frustarting, mainly because when I would mix the ingredients my sticks would break. But overall it was so fun. 

Lastly, thank KMPG for provided a awesome trip for us. And I hope the next few people who come on the trip will have alot in not more fun than we had.  




2 comments:

  1. Morning Oalii,
    Yea the KPMG trip was really fun, I love how you explained your main highlight, hearing it from your writing makes it sound extra fun,
    Norah-Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oalii,

    Hope you had an amazing time at KPMG from hearing you laugh from the other side of the room.
    What was your favorite food from KPMG hearing that the food was nice.

    From Nina

    ReplyDelete