Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Day 2 activity 3

Day 2 activty 3

This is what I had to do Clip #1: Freshwater Seals

Clip #2: Tigers


Once you have watched the video, go to your blog and, using full sentences, tell us:
1) The name of the animal the WWF is working to save.
2) What the WWF is doing to help the animal.
3) What, if any, success they have had protecting the animal.


Tigers:
The name of the animal that WWF is working to save are Tigers
They are trying to protect the tigers.
Then they can put the tiger in the cage and take good care of them.

Freshwater Seals:


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora & Namaste Oalii,
    For this post I would like you to go back and answer the questions based on the Freshwater Seals video instead of the tigers. I am asking that because in the tigers video is not that clear what exactly the WWF is doing to save the tigers, I only can see that regular people, like you and me, are helping by running but doesn't explain much more than that, however, I am sure is not by putting them in a cage.
    In order for you to gain full points for this activity I will need you to kindly hoop back in this post and answer the questions based in the Freshwater Seals and let me know by replying to this e-mail?
    I am looking forward to your reply. You are doing great, keep up!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete