Pages

Saturday 11 July 2020

Brothers Rugby Games + Photos.

On Saturday the 4th of July both of my brothers had a rugby game. Unfortunately I was only able to go see my younger brothers game, because if I was to go back a fourth the car would run out of gas.

Anyways I was very into watching my younger brother play mainly because he would do some tackles even though he was one of the smallest boys on the field. Two of the great things about my younger brother Ofili is that he started off playing tackle rugby. A lot younger boys start with rippa rugby but because of how ruff he is at home my Dad decided to move him in a tackle rugby team. The other great thing about him is he is only 6 years of age but he is playing in a under 8 team. But even though he is a great player there are some things he needs to work. Unfortunately there team didn't win but I think they had awesome team work and did some pretty great tackling. SO great job Ofili good luck on your next game:)


Next is Kruz. Because Kruz is in college he now plays for his school which is St Paul's. He fits in great and I can tell he enjoys playing with his friends. Kruz plays number 4. Kruz is a pretty tall guy so when he tackle he puts a strong impact on the runner. He is really good at playing rugby. He now has been playing rugby for 8 years so of course rugby is his passion. Rugby has also helped he to stay fit and active. My dad says he still needs more practice, and I agree because prefect practice makes prefect game. Unfortunately he also wasn't able to win but he played an awesome game. Great job Kruz hope you do well in your next game.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Oalii,

    Good on you for supporting your brothers in their games! I'm really happy to hear that Kruz is enjoying rugby at St Pauls.

    ReplyDelete