Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Reflection On Term 2

Unfortunately Term 2 is coming to a end. Theirs been heaps of bumps through the journey but we have to finish off the term properly.

Lock Down!
We spent a lot of out time at home due to Covid 19. But we were still able to learn a lot through  the process. It felt super different as we had to do a google meet as our normal class. So we had to be fine with the process of turning our mics on and off. Our normal teachers would give us task Literacy, Maths, and Inquiry.

Back To School For Level 1 & 2!
In week 6 we were able to go back to physical school. It was very different as our home class was our maths class. We also had our own desks. But it was nice to see my friends in person. But I did like it in Mrs Stones class.

Volley Ball!
School had started and a bit of sports to including volley. I really enjoy playing volley ball and Im actually a decent player as well. I love hitting the ball and about starting off the rally rounds. And I like how my team always works together to take the victory. We also played elimination round.  And I was lucky enough to be the last player on my team and to also take the victory. It was super fun.



Term 2 was such a Ride. With ups and down but it was super fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Oalii,

    You are right it has been a crazy term! I am so glad we are back on track now and I'm excited for term three as well. Have you played volley for long? I will have to watch one of your practices as it sounds like a great team!

    ReplyDelete