Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Immersion Assembly


Today was the first day of term 3. We started the day with a Immersion Assembly. Each team had the opportunity of presenting what there focus is, as part of our new topic: A World Of Difference.

My favourite performance was team 5. From my perspective I just loved team 5's performance. I'm not pick team 5 because it's my team but I loved the concept of it. All the other teams had great performances. Team 5 will be learning about legends and myths. For there Performance they acted out a Polynesian myth : Sina and the Eel:. This story was not a new story  to some of us as we have heard of it before. Anyways what I found out was that the three dots on a coconut remark the face of the Eel. They even say with you drink out of it, it's like your kissing the Eel.

No comments:

Post a Comment