Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

All About Me

Kia Ora, and Greetings to you all. My name is Oalii and I am 9 years old. I am also a year 5 student at Pt England School. I have a blog so that the people all around the world can see what I am learning about. I play heaps of sports which are cricket and netball. I like to go to the movies with my Auntie. My favourite food is Chips. I have two amazing teachers who are Miss. West and Mrs. Moala. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers I love them very much. It is cool to be a year 5 because someday we can go to camp with all my friends. What I love about school is the amazing school work because my mind will always have a great idea. I am also Samoan and Tongan. My Dad is Samoan and my mum is Tongan. I love to go to the Park and spend time with my family or just watch TV. I also have 6 friends who are Zoe, Eva, Jane, Sivaenah, and also Madi they are really great friends. Last but not least please leave a comment if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment