Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Writing: 100-word paragraph

Museums present visual art as beautiful things you can touch

Me and my brother were constantly arguing, we couldn't help but notice water dripping from the painting frame. "How is this- what is happening right now!" I screamed. My brother went to the opposite side of the room without hesitation, grabbing the painting and attempting to stop the situation, but no matter what my brother tried, it didn't work, and piles of water poured out of the picture frame, filling the entire room with water. It soon felt like we were in the middle of an ocean, because there was nothing but water gushing out from the image, which was bizarre.


The following is the description of my writing assignment for today. I had to choose any photo and write a 100-word piece about it as if it were alive. I couldn't think of anything to write about, so I just wrote about the movie Portal To Narnia, which is where the picture came to existence. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment