Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Why Culture Is Important To Me !



Talofa Lava, and Malo e Lelei, fellow blog readers.

So in today's task  Room 4 had to do a culture based task. Well we had to write about our cultural traditions and how we/I celebrate it.

Now if you read my all about me, I am lucky enough to have both Samoa and Tonga culture through my bloodline. Now for me I thought it would of been a bit bias if I only picked one culture. So I decided to make 2 slides talking about each Individual culture. I love both country and I hope to do this task again some time.


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava, Malo E Lelei Oalii, I like your task about why your culture is important and I think that everything you said about your culture is true. Your culture is really important to you because it is your identity.

    Keep up the great work Oalii

    Kind Regards,
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete