Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Writing: My Invention


My Invention that I came up with is #No Germs 2.0. Now My invention is not the flashest not that stylist. But I went for kind of a colourful but helpful Invention. And I came up with the #No Germs Allowed 2.0. So first you will see a Purple large box/square. In that box there is a smaller box with four hands. The four hand represent them giving the object. The four objects I chose were Hand Sanitiser,Hand soap, Tissue box, and a Supply Box. The first hand is holding the hand soap. If you don’t have hand sanitiser use the hand soap. This hand soap can wash your germs away in 5 seconds. Then the next hand is giving out tissues. If you need to sneeze or cough the #No Germs Allowed 2.0 is on his way to give you tissues. Tissue save your germs from spreading around. The second to last hand is giving out hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser is a important thing to have it keeps your hand from dirtiness and stops you from getting germs or anyone else. Now our last hand is holding a supply basket. This object I had thought outside the box. So when your out of toilet paper just ask the #no Germ Allowed 2.0 basket it will give you what you need. It will come in great handy. What's also cool about this invention is that all the objects are unlimited which means it doesn’t run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment