Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Extension Work: U.V Sensor Readings


This is to show what my U.V Sensor looked like from the bottom, top, left, and right side. This was super fun to make but really challenging. At first I was pretty chill but I had to do some jobs and that took some of my time on working on m yUV Sensor so I was really be hide. Then on Tuesday I caught up, with a lot of help but I notice I put one of the sections in the wrong compartment and my teacher Ray said some parts were also broken I wasn't really surprised because it did not look as well as it was suppose to look. So Ray took it home and worked on it. Then today he came back and gave me my U.V Sensor it looked great, and all I had to do, was just the readings. So I did, it was actually a pretty cool and fun task to do. It was so fun I got it done just like that. Overall I thought my Sensor came out pretty well and I love it. so that was my journey through making my U.V Sensor.


Here is My Bar Graph To My Readings.


No comments:

Post a Comment