Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Trip To The Museum

This week we the year 5 and 6 extension group and some extra's got the opportunity to visit the Auckland Museum. We got to go for 2 days Monday and Tuesday.

On Monday what we did was learn about the Rocky Shore, we also did some Virtual Reality drawing and we also got to code a robot. I was really nervous because I didn't really know how to code but once I did it I got the hang of it and it was really fun. We also did have a little tour of the Museum and of course we went in the Volcano House. Overall the Monday trip was Awesome.

Today on Tuesday we had our second trip to the Auckland Museum. This time when we got to do Virtual Reality and to Code the Robot it was pretty easy for us because since we learnt how to do the things it was easy for us to just do it. I was in the that had to code a robot. We had to do our own maze and code it by ourself. it was pretty fun and we also finished our coding in time. Also I was pretty happy with it because I did most of the coding and the teacher said it was very good.. Overall I thought Tuesday was also a great day.


Overall these todays have been great at coding it could be easier for me to just code next time we visit. Also big Thank so Gabriel and Wendy this trip wouldn't be possible without your help.

Photos:




1 comment:

  1. Make Sure to like and Subscribe and turn on the bell.

    ReplyDelete