Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

My About Me For 2019


WALT:  write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.



Talofa lava, Kia ora and greetings to you all and welcome back to my Blog. I am back to school which means I am back on doing some more blogging for you.

My name is Oalii and this year I’m in team 4 as a year 6 student at Pt England school. The class that I am in is room 7 and my teacher for this year is Mr. Goodwin.


My favourite thing to do is either go swimming on a hot day or go to the movies. My favourite movie right now is aquaman. Also my favourite subject is writing because I come up with a lot of good ideas for my task.

I really enjoy playing netball with my friend also the position that I usually play is a defender. I also the love to play cricket because I just love hitting the ball and seeing how far I can hit. My hobbies are sleeping and I love to play fun games with my family and friends.

I also have a lot of wonderful friends and there names are Jane, Madi, Zoe, Nina, Eva, Norah - Jade, and Sivaenah. My cultures are Samoan and Tonga My Dad is Samoan and my Mum is Tongan. I also have 5 sibling including myself. I am also the youngest girl in my family.

Task Description:
For this task we used a template given to us by Mr. Goodwin to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog. We had to think about our different interests, hobbies, and information about ourselves in a way that was cyber smart.


No comments:

Post a Comment