Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

MOVE YA BODY WRITING

For the past 2 weeks Pt England school was on holiday. When school holidays were over we had to go back to school on Monday the 23rd of July. On the first day back at school we always have an Immersion Assembly. If you did not know what was an Immersion assembly well I going to be telling you. Immersion assembly is when we get to know what is the topic for this term. Also we get to know what all of the team are going to be learning about this term. It is also helpful for us to get together as a school. Anyways the topic for this term is move ya body. That means to get moving and being active and having a lot of energy.

As we sat down to start the assembly Mr. Somerville and Mr. Jacobson were on the stage I was wondering why they are on the stage. Then they turned on a song and started to dance me and my friends started to laugh a bit. Then Mr. Burt came out with short short on and a singlet as well. We started to laugh louder and louder. A while after that Mrs. Nua was telling kids to go on the stage and dance. After that we all had to stand up and dance as well. It was so fun and a good start to our first day back at school. After we finished we sat down again. Then Mr. Brut had said “ you did not have enough energy so that means we are going to have to do it again. We were all moning saying that we didn’t want to do it. We had no choice but to just dance so we did it. It wasn’t Mr. Burt who was leading it, it was Mrs. Haare.

After the dance we all sat back down again we went straight on to team 1.


This was the best that I could do but I still have more explaining to do when I have time to. I think I have done pretty well. I hope you still like me Please Leave a Comment Thank You.



No comments:

Post a Comment