Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Chasing Danger Chapter 3

I stood there, open-mouthed, like a stupid doll begging for a cuddle. What did you say to the grandma who didn't pause her yoga to greet the granddaughter she'd never met?. ''Artie's doing me s massive favour by letting you stay on the island. I suppose Artie's reviewed the rules with you''. Her gushy, lovey-dovey welcome was overwhelming - Not! ''If anyone asks, you are my new personal assistant''. No one in a million years would believe i was old enough to have a job. ''Sure''. I shrugged. ''Please do not'', she emphasized the not part of the sentence,  ''call me any version of the word grandma''. So that was the part that a read off from chapter 3. It was very cool because I got to learn more about the chasing danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment