Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Letter Home

To Mum I hope you get better. You are my one and only kind funny mum. Lots of love and big hugs. I don't like it when my family gets sick. It's like when I get sick I don't like it because I want to go to school. Because Miss Eadie is cool and amazing. We are doing cross country training and doing art club. My class is learning Tai Kwon Do. My best friend is Atlanta we play at lunch time. We are doing an  inquiry it is ice cream. But my best thing I like doing is reading and math. From Oalii.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oalii,

    Wow! What a lovely letter to your mum! I bet she is extremely proud of you!
    It was lovely to come and see you in your class on Wednesday. Thank you for showing me the letter you were writing. It was so beautifully written and neatly presented. Well done, clever kid!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    From Miss Nalder

    ReplyDelete