Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Oalii's Amazing Writing

I can't wait to get a present.  I love Christmas.  I've been waiting for Christmas.  I am going to make a card for Santa.  I am going to put cookies and milk out because he has to have some breakfast before he puts the presents under the tree.
(December 2014)

Be safe when you do your fireworks, even with the Mums and Dads be safe too!
(November 2014)

Yes, it is Halloween today and its going to be so so so so special because I like Halloween because it is fun.  My family is coming too and its going to be so so so fun.
(October 2014)

I like my cousin because she is so wonderful. She is kind and she is so beautiful and looks after me. She lets me play on her bike and that is why she is wonderful.  
(October 2014)

I like when Team 2 mix colour and I know that yellow and blue make green at assembly. 
(October 2014)

I went to my Nan's house and I went to church and I went to the airport with my family. 
(August 2014) 





 I went to the movies with my cousin and my family. My weekend was amazing. I went to my Nana's house. 
(July 2014)


No comments:

Post a Comment