Pages

Thursday 9 December 2021

2021 REFLECTION !!

 This year has been a crazy but fun year for us. However, we were able to do a lot of fun things and make a lot of memories that we will treasure for the rest of our lives, such as year 8 camp, sports, vacations, Fiafia, and much more. Here are two of my favourite moments from this year.

Year 8 Camp:

As it was the last year, year 8 camp was a lot of fun and provided a lot of opportunities to bond with the other year 8s. During camp, I was able to gain a lot more confidence, as well as the ability to function as part of a team. It encouraged me and my friends to step up and out, and we learned a lot about each other as a result. Ax throwing was obviously one of my favourite activities. It was new to me, but I eventually got the hang of it:)

FiaFia:

FiaFia was undoubtedly fantastic. We were able to have our families watch us perform, and each of us students was able to demonstrate a few of the various traditional dances.  Like Tongan, Hip Hop, Fijian, Bollywood and many more.  I had the good fortune to be a member of the Tongan Girls. I was able to witness how others danced and learn a lot of new moves from all of the sessions, which was a lot of fun.

I had many memorable moments during my time at school, but these are the ones that I'll remember for the rest of my life. Despite the fact that Covid-19 disrupted several planned activities, we were able to complete the year with plenty of memories and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment