Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

Family Tree


This is my family tree which goes up to my great grand parents. Unfortunately because I'm the second youngest I didn't get to meet any of my great grand parents. Even though I haven't meet them my grand mother, grand father, mum, and dad told great story's about them and it almost felt like there were there listening with me to. But at least my older sisters got to see them. On my mum's side my papas village is Ha'ateiho and my nana's village is Ha'apai, and I'm still trying to figure out my dads villages. Another awesome thing is my nana's side from my mums side is having a reunion and that's when we get to visit Ha'ateiho and Ha'apai. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Oalii
    Your Whakapapa /Geneology presentation is just amazing and beautifully set out.I now know who Ofili was named after and of course yourself. Project well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oali'i

    This is a really neat way to display your family tree. I can clearly see which side your parents come from and their backgrounds. Just like Mrs Flavelle said, I can see who you and your brother Ofili were named after. Great work.

    ReplyDelete