Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Writing Recount

On the last day of Pt England Kindergarten I had my birthday this birthday was for me turning 5 years of age.

That meant that I got to go to the big school which is Pt England School. Also on that day I got to go to the big school to see what it is like to be in the big school. At first I was very nervous because I had never been at a big school before and I had thought that the school work was going to be very hard and also excited because I get to see my siblings and my cousins there.

Anyways after that trip I went back to kindergarten to make my birthday hat and birthday cake. With my birthday hat I had made it with glue, glitter, stickers, and a big coloured peace of paper which was pink and sellotape . Also for the cake I made it with play- doh coloured shaped stars and 5 candles. How i had did my birthday hat was that I cut out the paper on top zigzag style. Then I stick both ends together with sellotape. After that I got to put on some stickers and then I got to glue on a number 5 on my crown too. When the hat was finish the hat I made my play - doh cake. The colour was bright red and the shape was a over sized oval which meant it was a huge sized oval. Then I had to put it in a red bowl to match my red play - doh.



This is my unfinished writing recount. So that means I am going to make up some time to finish this off so that you can see my full writing recount.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Oalii its me Bradley your writing is so awesome. How could you write this all? Great Wrting about when you were at KinderGarten and you had your 5th people because its was the last day on kindergarten. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete