Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

TE WA TOI

Kia Ora and Welcome back to my blog. As you would probably had already know that we are currently in term 4 so that means the we are closer to being a year 6 the from the start of being year 5. I am really excited about the terms theme. It is called Te Wa Toi it stands for Art. To me I love art because it is really fun to do and I just love play with colours.

How I knew the Te Wa Toi stands for Art is how most of the teachers dressed up. And also as I was looking around I had seen that Mr. Jacobson had dressed up as a paint brush and a easel. Also Mr. Moran was wearing a suit that painters usually wear.

Since it is a new term I had to challenge myself to not talk as much a I had talked last term and also to finish off my work probably and at the right time. That is my goal that I had set myself for term 4.

The reason why I had Picked that for my goal is because I had thought that, that was the most thing I had to work on in term 3 so I decided that I would carry that goal on to term 4. Also it is because I want to finish off the year happy. Also I had a lot of positive thought out what this term is going to be like.

So this comes to end in my first blog post of term 4. I am so happy that this theme is art. I hope you have a good rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment