Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Recount About The Most Nervous Day Of My Life

On the first Saturday of the holiday I had my first Netball training but it wasn’t just any netball it was for the Auckland Samoan team. I play in the under 11 team. When I was in the car and on our way to the courts I felt very scared but kind of excited at the same time because my Dad had said to me “ this netball is not like the school netball it is much more harder the those games”. That was the where I felt very scared,

When my Dad and I were in the car we were trying to look for the netball court because the training wasn’t at the normal AMI netball courts it was out West. As we finally got there it was so packed that My dad kept on going around in circles. So as we finally found are parking stop we went to the courts. When I got to the courts they were all practising the Samoan National Anthem. When I went to go and sit down all of there attention turned on me like they were all looking at me and that was the time where I wanted to regret doing this but they had already started to go and train so I had no choices but to train. As I was walking with my team I had told my Dad to come with me because I was so nervous.

After that I had to introduce myself and then we had to move on to training. But suddenly as I got through the whole day of training I had felt better and not scared anymore and from there on I felt happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment