Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Reading: Synonyms & Book Review

Walt: Visualise the characters in the story based on their descriptions.



Task Description: This is my first task for this weeks reading task.  What we had to do for this task was the first 2 pages we had to find 2 words that are nouns and then go on the synonyms generator and it will tell me different words but the same meaning. Then I did the same thing on the third and fourth but the words have to be an adjective then on the last 2 pages I do the same thing but the words had to be a verb.


Task Description: This is my first reading task for this week. What we had to do was do a review on the book and give it  5 out of something and also with this task it came with a video of me reading my book aloud.

Overall these 2 reading task were fun and very challenging to do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment