Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Global Warming

Below these slide, is a my writing task (aka) my Time Capsule task.
Greetings, future human,

My name is Oalii and I’m from the past. I’m writing this in the year 2021, and right now our world is a complete disaster. So I'm writing this to ask you, if the world has developed throughout the years.

Firstly explain and tell me strategies to reduce a large amount of fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, etc. Fossil fuels cause masses of carbon dioxide, as you know carbon dioxide is one of the major things that causes global warming to occur.


Second of all, I really want to know if global warming has came to an end in your year. If it has ended please  tell me more about it. Like I want to dig deeper into your world your living in. I want to know a lot of recent things about your world. Like, how did global warming stop and who suggested the idea to start a solution about global warming?


Lastly, I would like to ask if, they've banned plastic in all areas? And is there other countries yet to ban plastic? I'm asking you this, because where I'm at right now, we've banned single use plastic, I guess you can say, it was a first step on eliminating Plastic Pollution.



Thank you for reading,

I’m looking forward to your reply.


Kind Regards,

Oalii


No comments:

Post a Comment