Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

My Rocket Writing


My rocket is an original because I built it .On the top of my rocket ship I had made the colour a bright neon red. Then, on the middle bit it has the bright yellow and  orange colour. Last  but not least the best rocket booster of them all a light orange coloured boosters. My rocket ship is getting ready to launch up and outer space.My rocket has a secret power, the power is when I finish doing the countdown I just say take me to Saturn and then my rocket will take me to Saturn.  

As I began to board my rocket ship I could hear noise coming from outside. I had also made a button that says steps. When I push that button from my rocket ship. Once I got in my rocket ship the countdown goes but when the countdown near hits 1 can say what planet to take me to. Then all of the engines start to blast out from the bottom of my rocket ship. Also when I  blasted off I looked outside. I couldn’t see because there was, heaps and heaps of smoke coming out from my rocket ship. Also there was fog all around me too.

As my rocket blasted to outer space to arrive to Neptune I can see all of these stars . As I’m going to Neptune I saw 4 planets, which is Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and also Uranus. Then I got to Neptune the fairest  from the sun. I thought that Neptune is similar then Uranus, also the gas giant of our solar system are Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. When I got to Neptune I saw the milky way and heaps of stars too it also takes about 12 years to get back to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment