Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Persuasive Writing

I am convinced that John Cena is one of the many successful people in the world today. John Cena, also known as "The Prototype," is a professional wrestler, actor, and television personality who goes by the nickname of "The Prototype.”


John Cena has accomplished a lot in his life, from winning championships to appearing in some of the most popular films. John Cena has also been travelling across the world. India, China, and Paris, to mention a few. But, of all the places John Cena has visited, the Tamaki Kitchen, also known as the Whare Kai, is his favourite and the one he visits the most.

But there was one thing about John Cena: he was deodorant-obsessed to the point of obsession. John is so obsessed with deodorant that if he were stranded on a desert island, the only thing he would want is deodorant.

John Cena made it a rule that he would be the only one in the Whare Kai who could wear deodorant. With all of his achievements, everyone decided that he should be the only one in the Whare Kai who used deodorant.
WWE Smackdown: John Cena to appear at Madison Square Garden

The following is an example of my quirky/weird persuasive writing. I had to incorporate Deodorant, John Cena, and the Tamaki kitchen/Whare Kai in my writing. This was a great enjoyable writing assignment for me because it was unique and I enjoy persuasive writing. I have to persuade my readers that John Cena should be the only person in the Tamaki Kitchen who can use deodorant. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool piece of writing Mr Moran planned for you to do! I really like the idea. Thanks for the clear task description at the end as it helped me as the reader to understand what the task was actually about. If you hadn't explained the task, I think I would still have been a bit sceptical about believing it as it seemed a bit strange! :)

    ReplyDelete